AnsweredAssumed Answered

Problem with Shaw Direct Online VOD

Question asked by tommunroe on Jan 19, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 21, 2013 by roryg

Hello, I am a Shaw Direct customer and am trying to access Online VOD so that I can watch something on my computer.

When I go to this website: https://shawdirect.vod.shaw.ca/ and then click on "sign in",

I am brought to this page. I click on the "shaw direct" tab, and input my account number and password, the same as my self-serve login. However, no matter what format I use for my account number and password, be it 200-0xxx-xxxx, or no dashes, or whatever, it will not work. (And by the way, it would be helpful if you would add something like ("write your account number in this format") or separate the boxes.)

shaw-1.jpg

So after I do that, I tried logging in with my shaw email under the "email" tab. This did seem to log me in, but then it just brings me to a blank Online VOD screen that looks like this. I tried three different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer) on two different desktops and one tablet computer and got the same result. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for your help.

shaw-2.jpg

Outcomes