AnsweredAssumed Answered

Shaw EXO On Demand

Question asked by biglar on Jan 22, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 29, 2013 by shaw-matt

I like watching past TV programs on Shaw EXO On Demand - TV but have noticed with the speciality channels, there seems to be no updates or new shows added. For example HGTV. Shaw owns 80.24% of this speciality channel however there are very few shows offered when one goes to the EXO / TV / HGTV. Some examples, but not limited to are House Hunters, House Hunters International, and a whole host of others. This is true of other speciality channels that are in Shaw Holdings. Yes on can argue 'Heh biglar you have a gateway system with six channel PVR', but sometimes I'm just not home to set. So question is does Shaw plan to populate EXO TV speciality channels with more content?

Second question, being retired and in my 60's I try to keep up with advancements in technology and what's available, but computer technology is a dynamic environment changing daily. With that I own a tablet running windows 7 with wifi and would like to know if I'm away from home, in a wifi hotspot, and my home is wifi'ed can I reach my Gateway system to start or schedule to start a program? Can I do it remotely from my windows 7 tablet if I'm at home?

Cheers guys, have a great day.

biglar

Outcomes