AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is anyone else Frustrated and Upset?

Question asked by mquarin@yahoo.ca on Jun 3, 2015
Latest reply on Jun 6, 2015 by mquarin@yahoo.ca

Hi..I can't be the only one still having problems with reception and pvr boxes.  It has been a couple of years and 3 replacements later and would have been a fourth, but decided not to have it replaced for it would mean having to get rid of my recorded shows that I love.  I have had so many Techs, including Senior Techs come out and they have all been really nice and have tried to do what they can.  The latest was only a couple of months ago.  At that time,I was told everything is being done by Shaw to have these problems resolved, but have no idea when.  I did have the option to replace again, but was told, the problem will not be resolved.  I have just received my Shaw bill on line and I see that an increase of 6.10 per month will apply on my next billing...I normally do not complain, but when nothing has been done to resolve on-going problems what can possibly be the justification for this increase.  If someone is on a Two year signed contract with specific rates, no increases should be applied until that two year signed contract expires.

I don't mean to RANT, but with the history of my problems, I am just getting a "little" frustrated.

Outcomes