AnsweredAssumed Answered

3510 guide

Question asked by idb on Jan 23, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 5, 2013 by [shaw]tegan

Among the many on going issues with this beta test that Shaw seems unable or unwilling to fix. The latest guide issue I have is the guide does not display the correct shows and makes recording impossible or at the best very difficult. For example the Aussie open is listed in the guide to be on from 12:30-3:00. If you just record this you will miss the end of the matches. You need to set recordings for the multiple sports centre recordings that follow. Over the weekend the guide showed the tennis was on tsn2 when it was actually showing on tsn. Again, if you were to follow the guide you would have recorded the wrong show.

Right now the Toronto-Pittsburgh nhl game is on tsn. The guide showed NBA basketball at 4pm. My wife set it to record for me and it recorded from  4:26-4:30. The guide now shows to be announced and won't even let me record it.(info unavailable at this time).

How do I record a show in these cases. With the old system you could manually set recording start and finish?

Is shaw actually working on these problems or do you just not know how to do it without causing other issues?

Outcomes