AnsweredAssumed Answered

Reviewing Programming

Question asked by housekeeper on Jan 24, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 24, 2013 by buckycat

Hello this is housekeeper and I'm here to bring up the problem in regards to CITY TV over riding the American Shows ...

When I first had any Satellite Services it was with Star Choice , a company which had concerns over their customers needs ...

I had a contract them which I find has no meaning anymore ... A Contract is a bond formed from the providers to the customers ...

Now that Shaw Communications took over the contract is no longer binding especially since they feel that the customers have no rights ...

The contract has given me the right to view American Programming ..However your services feel that CITY TV has more rights ...

Claiming that some organization has given CITY TV the right to over ride American Programming ... American Programs shows previews

to coming episodes which is not offer to CITY TV ... Now whether you're aware of this and I'm guessing that you're not but on some

American Channels such as NBC , The schedule programs are airred but the commerical are Canadians ...Please consider your customers ...

Outcomes