AnsweredAssumed Answered

series recordings

Question asked by cathywagner on Jul 15, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 21, 2015 by shaw-jason

I just checked my series recordings for tomorrow night, and two shows, Aquarious and Hannibal, had a funny symbol instead of the red recording symbol.  I looked it up and it means "this recording has been protected from automatic deletion"  don't know why this happened, we only have a very small amount of our space used, and these shows were not set up to tape in the schedule, so If I had not have checked they would not have taped.  I have to check every night to see if recordings are set, because this sort of thing happens all the time, and I cannot trust that my series recordings will tape.  Ths should not be!!!

Also, still finding lots of mistakes in the quide.  When Under the Dome first came on this year, it was a 2 hour episode.  The quide showed Under the Dome at 10:00, and the

Global news ant 11:00, so I taped it on another ch as well.  At 11:00 I looked at the channel, and the last hour of under the dome was on, but because the quide showed a different show in that time slot it only recorded the first hour, so I quess lots of people misssed the last half.  This is so frustrating!!!!!

Outcomes