neme

Forum Suggestion: Last Post

Discussion created by neme on Nov 6, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 by gamerguy

Don't quite know where to post this so I'll just post it here.

Can you please add the ability to go directly to the last post on the front page of each of the forums.  All forums that I have ever visited have had this functionality.  As it stands now, I have to click into the thread and then click on latest post.  It may not seem like a huge deal but it really makes navigating the forums so much easier, especially when you're viewing a thread frequently for updates.  This way if you're viewing the thread for the first time clicking on the name of the thread will take you to the first post of the thread but if you only want to see the last post then you have that option too, right at your fingertips. 

Here's what I suggest the front page of each of the forums should look like visually:

Right now:

Name of thread                                                                                                    Author of thread

Time of last post

What I would suggest:

Name of thread                                                                                                   * Last post* by _______

Author of thread (Date & time thread was posted)                                              Time of last post

Clicking on *Last post* would take you directly to the last post of that thread.

Outcomes