AnsweredAssumed Answered

3510 PVR not deleting programs even with rebooting

Question asked by terryh on Dec 25, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 26, 2015 by shaw-tamara

Hi there,

My PVR has decided to hold on to about 10 hours of programs that I had recorded a few weeks ago and thought I had deleted. It's done it in the past but a reboot usually had cleared out the hard drive.

This time, I had 7 soccer games I had recorded and watched and thought I had deleted them. When I had a bunch of programs I had recorded and watched, I deleted all of them and had no recorded programs on my list. But the bar showing how much space was available still showed there was a fair amount of space being used. I tried rebooting the PVR and seeing if it had cleared up the space, I found that it hadn't. What it also showed was that there was about 7 soccer games in my list of recordings. I tried going through the list and deleting them but after maybe 15 to 20 seconds, the recordings disappeared and the queue said had I no recorded programs, even though it still showed there was still the used space still there.

I tried rebooting a few more times and when I tried going through the list, the remote had a hard time going through the list until the list disappeared again. I managed to delete 2 individual games but the others are in 2 groupings, which means I had to open a folder and then a second folder to get to the individual games. By that time the list disappears.

I don't know if there's a way to purge the hard drive apart from rebooting and that's not working.

Outcomes