All our other devices can connect successfully but my iphone gets an "incorrect password" message. (This is a relatively new problem. I have successfully connected with my phone for several years!)
Sorry to hear that! If your other devices can connect and just not your iPhone, then I'd eliminate the router/modem being the issue. Could you try the following?
1. On your iPhone click on "Settings" then "WiFi"
2. Next to the wireless network you normally connect to, you should see a icon which is the letter "i" inside of a circle. Click on that.
3. At the top you should see, "Forget This Network". Click that.
4. Completely turn off your iPhone then turn it back on.
5. Reconnect to the wireless network, entering the WiFi password.
Let me know if you can connect or not.
Retrieving data ...