AnsweredAssumed Answered

Where did season 6 of Shameless go?

Question asked by debrajackson on Aug 10, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2016 by shaw-phil

I have a Gateway DVR and I subscribe to Shomi and TMC (which includes HBO). I recently watched seasons 1 - 5 of Shameless on Shomi, but season 6 is not available on Shomi yet. This past weekend I found season 6 using the SOD Search by Title feature. ONLY season 6 was found this way, not seasons 1 - 5. It was not listed in TMC, where you would expect to find it, so I'm not sure where those episodes of season 6 were sitting yesterday.

Today I settle in to continue with season 6. I find Shameless through Search by Title, but it looks different on the Search page. I selected it, went to episodes and NOW ONLY SEASONS 1 - 5 ARE THERE, NOT SEASON 6. Where did season 6 go? I called Shaw, spoke at length with a young man in Winnipeg, but he could not figure it out. 

In addition, when I searched online on the Shaw on Demand website, it told me no results were found. The Shaw rep couldn't find it either through the website.

He said he would send an email to the VOD team. In the meantime, does anyone have any idea why season 6 would disappear overnight?

Outcomes