AnsweredAssumed Answered

Promo price

Question asked by sodell on Aug 7, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 7, 2016 by kevinds

Quick question. Well maybe not so quick. Bit of background first. I have been a Shaw business subscriber for over 10 years. I just moved and in the move I had Shaw residential TV installed at the new address. I had asked for my business internet to be transferred. Business dropped the ball completely and cancelled my account instead of transferring it. So I had the residential tech install the residential 150 plan knowing I could cancel change it in 10 days. Called Shaw business on Tuesday and went about switching back to business. They informed me that it normally takes 5 days to get my static ip provisioned again but that they would put a rush on it. I'm still waiting on my static being setup which forced me to explore other options. I have people relying on me for there email. Now I have been reading the forum and with how absolutely fed up I am with the business side of things (I would love to use much stronger language to truly convey how disgusted I am with how business handled this) I would like to keep the residential 150 and just cancel my business account all together. With the IP-Pass through option and hosting my smtp off site it will still be much cheaper to stick with the residential. Besides i don't want to give the business side another penny. Now I had the residential 150 installed initially on July 30th. So the 10 days expires tomorrow. Can I get the residential 150 re-instated at the promo price? Thx.

Sean

Outcomes