AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi, I'm in Calgary and have a grandfathered TV account

Question asked by nartoon on Oct 13, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2016 by nartoon

I get Classic cable, basic cable, tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 channels. I get many, but not all HD channels and am considering switching to either the Popular or Premier offerings. But I can't find out what actual channels are included so I can compare them to what I have now. All I see when I click on "see channels" is a set of icon's, many of which aren't even readable. If I look at a channel list I see the channels in the old Classic cable, basic cable, tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3, tier 4, digital channels, HD channels, sports channels etc. which I assume are no longer available to purchase being replaced by personal, popular and premier groupings. Does anyone know of  a channel listing (NOT ICONS) for these 3 current channel groupings plus any additional add on channels available to purchase as extras like Movie Channel etc. It's driving me crazy.

PS Does Shaw provide/give you the HD versions of any SD channels you receive if available.

I have a Gateway with 3 portals and have been a customer since 1972 if that means anything if I just ask for the missing HD channels I don't get currently.

Outcomes