bostonbob

Some Issues with Shaw's On-Line Features

Discussion created by bostonbob on Nov 2, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2016 by bostonbob

There are a couple of things I would like to bring up here:

- why is the current Shaw Plan Personalizer Page ( https://www.shaw.ca/uploadedFiles/Bundles/Personalizer_PDFs/SPP_VancouverLineup.PDF ) so out of date ??? The Vancouver version hasn't been updated in nearly 7 months which is ridiculous. I know that there haven't been a lot of changes or additions since April but there have certainly been enough to warrant updating the page. I'm not a computer expert but making these kind of updates shouldn't take that much time so there is really no excuse for being that far behind.

- my next issue is with the recent announcement of the NBA League Pass returning ( NBA League Pass Returns for the 2016-2017 Season  ) for this season. The announcement says that NBA TV can be ordered either as a Pick and Pay channel or through the Sports 2 Theme Pack or the More Sports Theme Pack. I've check on my Plan Personalizer page ( you know - the one that is 7 months behind ) and the Theme Pack page ( Theme Packages, Themes Packs | Channel Packages | Shaw  ) and I don't see any Sports 2 Theme Pack listed anywhere. 

Outcomes