gisngh

Got an offer from building to chose free home 1 year service from Internet and TV and Phone when i bought the building. Chose Shaw to start and see how Shaw does. Service was poor or not very good. Thought of cancelling after few months. Came up with a su

Discussion created by gisngh on Dec 21, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2016 by gisngh

Got an offer from building to chose free home 1 year service from Internet and TV and Phone when i bought the building. Chose Shaw to start and see how Shaw does. Service was poor or not very good.
Thought of cancelling after few months. Came up with a surprise that i need to pay for a PVR for 320+ $ which i never knew that they got my signatures on one page for that which was kind of hidden to me. For such a big company and playing these kind of games than actually improving their own service. They are for sure going to gain 300 $ from me but will lose all the referrals that i might have given. If it is a free service, it should just  be free without these hidden things. Also, they  might  use these boxes( PVR) again  but they are useless to me. I am  paying them  for 300 $ and got a very frustrated reviews for them for customer service  and service.

Very Bad Experience!!!!!!!

Outcomes