Since we switched to internet 150 and the provided Hitron router we have been seeing two specific issues, however I am unsure if they are related.
1. Printer - Our wireless printer is continuously losing connection. When attempting to print we are receiving a message that the PC has failed to connect to printer and/or that there is an IP address conflict with the printer. Turning off the printer and restarting will generally resolve the issue.
2. The 2.4 GHz band is continuously/sporadically dropping signal causing devices to lose connection. We are experiencing this on the 5GHz band as well but less frequent than the 2.4 Ghz band. Not positive that it represents the same issue but I have attached a screenshot from a wireless monitoring tool showing frequent 2.4 GHz band signal dropouts.
- The router was recently powered off/on
- Have tried rebooting the router but the problem persists.
- No hardwired ethernet devices seem to be having any issue
- We were not experiencing any of these issues before we were switched to the Hitron router.
Thanks in advance,