diez

Shaw Sports Customers Getting Ripped Off

Discussion created by diez on Jan 15, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 28, 2017 by rampant33

In the past few years, Shaw has denigrated my sports coverage by losing channels, along with not adjusting pricing on Superchannel who has turned their backs to Showtime Boxing, and quite frankly I'm very tired of their excuses of "we're looking into it"

Shaw drops Speed Channel, and while Fox Racing channel is available, we get no replacement. I've had zero ability to watch NASCAR Truck Series, and the amount of coverage on practice, qualifying has dropped by about 40%. Also this will be the second year where Shaw offers no coverage in it's lineup of the 24 hrs of Daytona, which is one of the 2 biggest sports car races in the world. Unacceptable!

Now we lose the Big 10 network, which cuts into NCAA football coverage. With TSN doing such a horrible job this year covering NCAA football (widely ignoring key bowl games involving schools from northern states with big canadain followings ie, Boise St, Washington St etc..) there is growing frustration with your "service"

Funny, I do not notice that you have dropped your price to me, while reducing your service to me over the past 36 months.

Some answers would be nice, beyond, "we're looking into it" , because I'm starting to "look into" other providers including US ones

Outcomes