charlie5229

Blue Sky problem #6 - Free Range problem

Discussion created by charlie5229 on Nov 15, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 16, 2017 by shaw-lance

I used to watch Free Range TV on my desktop.

In the past 2 weeks, I had been busy dealing with the other Blue Sky problems and had not watched TV on my desktop.

To-day, I tried to startup the Free Range program on my desktop, to my surprise, the program asked me to enter my eMail and password. I just thought that because of my new account, Free Range forgot about my device. So I entered my eMail and password, and got on to Free Range without problem.

Just for curiosity, I exit the browser and tried to startup Free Range again, and expect to get Free Range right away. But this time, it again asked me for my eMail address and password. When I did that, I could get Free Range.

And when I went to my account, there were 2 entries for the same desktop.

From then on, every time I startup Free Range, I was asked for my eMail address and password, and a new entry was entered in my Free Range account for the same desktop.

The same with a different desktop. Free Range some how could not recognize my desktops but still enter the devices into my Free Range account as a new entry each time I used them.

When I called support, they just said I needed to use Chrome browser. When I downloaded Chrome, the same thing happened.

Outcomes