AnsweredAssumed Answered

My WiFi Router Hitron is showing a device (Samsung S Neo) that none of our family member have or had have or ever owned, tried changing the default password for the router to no avail, Is Shaw aware of any known issue and possible explanation?? I contact

Question asked by jessica240 on Jan 1, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 1, 2018 by plugs

My WiFi Router Hitron is showing a device (Samsung S Neo) that none of our family member have or had have or ever owned, tried changing the default password for the router to no avail, Is Shaw aware of any known issue and possible explanation?? I contact Shaw many times to no avail, contacted all the major media, security organizations, vaizations to decipher rious universities, lawyers specializing in unlawful snooping and other organization,the issue and I have non-disclosure agreement, so can't say too much of the findings and software used to detect the mystery device i.e. Samsung Galaxy S Neo. How to go about it beside switching the ISP service provider and proceed with the 3 month investigation by the various organization as mentioned earlier. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes