AnsweredAssumed Answered

Issues recording TSN

Question asked by reddwarfrobbo on Apr 10, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 10, 2018 by shaw-jason

For the past three weeks my Blue Sky machine picks which TSN programmes I've set up to record to record. I'd like to say this is the first time this issue has cropped up but unfortunately it isn't. We have to double check episodes of all our shows in case the PVR missed one. The last week has been particularly annoying with non-recording. The program title does show up occasionally on the list but when I try to play it I'm given an error message sometimes with an option to record it at a later time. I've even tried to record whilst the programme is on but still no luck.

I changed from Optik to Blue Sky as I was told by a rep that all the issues that made me leave SHaw in the first place had been solved with this new system. Apart from the internet speed which is great, I feel that I've had noting but problems with this system. I'm fed up of resetting the box to fix this, that and the other. Reading through the forum I know I'm not the only one with this particular problem. I don't want to be told to recycle my unit yet again. I just want the service which I pay for to work. I never thought I'd be contemplating biting the bullet and paying off Shaw to go back to Telus.

Outcomes