dopalins

More HD Channels please!  (SD looks bad on Blue Sky)

Discussion created by dopalins on Apr 9, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2018 by lohnesb

Let me start by saying that I think that you are doing a great job at Shaw.  Your people are always helpful, friendly, and courteous.  I have been a customer for years and I am happy with the service.

However, Shaw, you REALLY need to add some more HD channels.  I recently switched to the Blue Sky system, which is quite good overall.  The menu and the voice commands are much better than the Gateway system.  The problem is that Standard Definition shows look horrible on Blue Sky.  You can literally see the pixilation and everything looks really blurry.  Though SD wasn't great on Gateway, the picture quality was much better than Blue Sky.  Almost none of the channels in the kids pack (like Treehouse) are HD, which means that almost all of the shows that my kids watch look terrible.  (You know it's bad when your 6 year old comments on the quality).  Because of this, we are having our Blue Sky System replaced back to the Gateway.  It even made me consider moving to Telus (aaaaggh!) since they have a lot more HD content.

So, please send this to your programming execs.  Seriously!!!  I know HD channels probably cost more but I would have gladly paid an extra monthly amount to get good quality tv.  Specifically, please add more kids HD channels.

Thanks,

David

Outcomes