mikejbc

ongoing bluesky problems

Discussion created by mikejbc on Apr 25, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 28, 2018 by jimwebb

i have had many problems with the blue sky box, there are times when i cannot delete a recording on the pvr. other times i cannot watch a show that has been recorded.there were a couple of times where the pvr forgot that was a series recording set for a particular show. i have talked to shaw many times about this and it was refered to their advanced technical operations who in turn notified comcast who developed this technology and still these problems persist for not only me but many others. shaw has realy dropped the ball on this, every time i am told "this is new technology".

this technology has been around for 5-6 years and should not still have these problems. the people working in tech support on the phone usualy are pretty useless in resolving these problems, there go to answer is to unplug the power and coaxial cable and plug them back in. i have done that many times and it does nothing to fix the problem. i wish there was another cable company in my area to switch too, there is only telus and they are no bettter.

Outcomes