AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is wrong with Winnipeg channels tonight?

Question asked by westside61 on May 1, 2018
Latest reply on May 2, 2018 by shaw-tony

What is wrong with Channels 4, 6, 7, (CBS,NBC,and ABC)? You are simulcasting 83,84, and 85 in their places, so all the times are messed up. Came home to watch the NBC Nightly News and Ellen was on. Checked while I was on the phone waiting for a rep, and these networks and the three PBS channels are all coming from the Spokane feed. I had a good chat with a rep and I did the reset thing as he requested and got it back on again........but the channels are still......all of them.........broadcasting Spokane, not Mpls, Rochester and ND.........the game is depressing me so far so figured I'd write you guys. Also noticed now that the channel listings for programming are back but many of the icons for channels are missing. Something weird is going on. Is anyone else having this problem? He said that you've been getting calls about this. Naive me is thinking you just have to flick a switch somewhere. I would have "Rise" recording now but "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire"  is on, so I've programmed the actual Spokane NBC to record later so I don't miss it. 

Back to the game..........maybe something good has happened.:-)

This is the weirdest problem I've had in a long time. Any updates?

Outcomes