can i heard my messages from any place outside my house (cell or other house land line)
To access your Voicemail while you are away from home:
• Dial your phone number and press * when your personal greeting begins
• Enter your access code
• Follow the prompts to check for new or saved messages
To access your Voicemail from anywhere in Canada or the U.S. using Shaw’s toll-free number:
• Dial the toll-free number at 1-866-656-7429 or 1-866-677-7429 from anywhere in Canada or the U.S.
• Enter your mailbox number (your 10-digit phone number) followed by #
• Enter your access code, followed by #
• Follow the prompts to check for new or saved messages.
Both of those work to access it away from home
Retrieving data ...