AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do you send a simple e-mail to SHAW?  It's ridiculous. Even if I want to send a snail mail to the Head Office for Vancouver or Calgary, what is the name and title of the Customer Service Boss is?!?!

Question asked by astonvilla03 on Jul 24, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 by kevinds

Each month I receive a Low-Income due to the Severe Brain Trauma and Broken Back injuries I sustained in an accident.  My cost was $110.04 per month until May when went up to $122.86.  I tried using the "CHAT", talked to a "CSR" and a Supervisor who said there was nothing he could do to help me to reactivate the Promotional Offer to keep my cost down.  Yet, a "CSR" in Nanaimo 2 years ago was able to do that and help me set up a more Basic TV Plan.

I have already written a regular mail to describe my issues, what has been done in the past and why can't I keep my cost at $110.04?   Although a $12.82 increase x 12 months = $153.84, it is an important amount to challenge my monthly affordable costs.  After a 20+ years Customer, shouldn't lower costs be more available?

I would like to send  my letter to the Vancouver Office and a copy of it to the Calgary Head Office too.  I just need the name(s) and the Title(s) of the people (who's in charge of Customer Service / Supervisors / Operations Manager in-charge etc.)  who I would be sending the letter too.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Lorne R. Thompson (a.k.a: l.t.)

Outcomes