Jump to solution

On Demand down?

Not applicable

I had just finished watching a movie and went tried another and it went black screen like it was about to play, then says “service is temporarily unavailable please try again later” I wanted to rent a movie tonight but don’t trust I won’t get charged for it and won’t be able to watch it

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: On Demand down?

shaw-don

Hello  

That is a possibility that there was maintenance on one of the VOD servers. When this happens what you can try doing is exit right out of VOD, wait for a minute and try going back in. It may take 3-4 tries but it can sometimes connect to one of the other servers so you can access VOD. Let us know if you are still having trouble, as that may be a different issue altogether. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: On Demand down?

shaw-don

Hello  

That is a possibility that there was maintenance on one of the VOD servers. When this happens what you can try doing is exit right out of VOD, wait for a minute and try going back in. It may take 3-4 tries but it can sometimes connect to one of the other servers so you can access VOD. Let us know if you are still having trouble, as that may be a different issue altogether. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help