AnsweredAssumed Answered

Anyone else notice the HUGE drop in service levels?

Question asked by microfiche on Sep 8, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2018 by kevinds

I have been with Shaw for a long time, and as a tech savvy person, recommended Shaw to my family and friends for years mostly because of the great service. My most recent interaction with Shaw however has me doing a 180. I have spent literally HOURS either waiting for support or waiting in line in order to renew my services with Shaw, and hours more trying to  interpret my transitional bill from your old to new billing system. Service is HORRIBLE, and many of the agents I have dealt with were rude or unable to understand the billing any better than I was, often giving me incorrect information that I would later have to wait another hour to talk to another agent to correct. I honestly in my life have never seen such a drop in service from a company that I dealt with. I have dealt with ONE agent from Loyalty who seemed to know what she was talking about, and that was when I was changing my mother's account over to a 2 year value plan. Haven't seen her invoice yet, but I hope I won't have to spend more hours verifying and contacting support about that transition. I am truly disappointed in Shaw. I certainly would not be recommending anyone to move to Shaw at this point. It makes me sad to see this descent to poor service.

Outcomes