Last year I posted in an effort to fix an issue regarding packet loss every 10 minutes or so. This year it has returned with the exact same symptoms as last time it happened:
- wireless and wired devices both lose internet for the brief time there is packet loss
- happens more frequently this time (every 5 minutes or so)
- no matter the time of the day (morning, afternoon, evening) there is intermittent packet loss
- resetting the modem through the internet browser and power cycling does not fix the issue
- download and upload speeds are good
During the summer the internet was all fine and well. Just until recently it has been giving me hell. Loading webpages,
gaming, streaming all come to a halt.
Attached is evidence of such packet loss.