Online Chat not connecting

peterparch
Grasshopper

I have been trying for the past few days to connect to Shaw via online chat but it never connects. Is this feature still working?

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Online Chat not connecting

llsaro
Grasshopper

Same crap happening to me for the last two days.

I too am unable to use the chat option.... It connects to...

normandsandra
Grasshopper

I too am unable to use the chat option.... It connects to the virtual agent but as soon as it transfers to a real person nothing happens. What the heck?

0 Kudos

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting connecte...

shaw-valerie

@normandsandra Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting connected with an agent in the chat. Were you receiving any error message? Feel free to drop us a DM on Twitter or Facebook instead to connect with an agent. 

0 Kudos

And what is a DM ?    And what if I do not want to use or...

Tuppy1
Grasshopper

And what is a DM ?    And what if I do not want to use or am not a client of facebook or twitter ?  What then "Stare at the moon"?

Or whatsap, or blue curve nor own a cellphone with an internet connection ?  What then pray tell me.  "Connection failed"

Is it because I'm using firefox and not microsoft edge? ? 

0 Kudos

-- within this discussion forum, click on the "nickname"...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Tuppy1 -- within this discussion forum, click on the "nickname" of the contributor, and you can send a D(irect) M(essage) to that person. Check your private E-mail for a reply. 

Facebook not required. Twitter not required. WhatsAp not required. Web-browser is required. Cell-phone not required. 

0 Kudos

To Grasshopper and perhaps anyone else using Firefox (2)...

Tuppy1
Grasshopper

To Grasshopper and perhaps anyone else using Firefox (2)   as your browser.  Note Switch to Microsoft edge The Microsoft browser allows you to connect with the Shaw chat.   Don't know why we Firefox browser users cannot connect with Shaw chat must be a technical issue Shaw has to fix.   It just comes up 'connection failed' and I've tested it a number of times with the same result.   Solution switch your browser over to Edge temporarily to access Shaw chat. Same for Kijiji 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help