How do I access a guide for one channel at a time?

Not applicable

I just upgraded to a new HD box after my old one (which was still the old style with old guide setup) suddenly stopped working. So far I've done okay with figuring out how this new one works, but one thing I can't seem to do is figure out how to see a guide for one channel at a time.

With the old box, if you pressed "guide" once, you would see a guide to all channels (same as with this new box). But with the old one, when you pressed "guide" a second time, you would see a list of programming for whatever channel was highlighted. With the new box, when I try this it just eliminates the preview window so that I can see more at once, but it's still just a list of all channels (kind of a pointless function in my opinion). I've looked under settings and in the instruction booklet, but I see no mention of an option like this.

I sincerely hope that there's still a way to do this, as I used that function ALL the time to browse upcoming programs on my favourite channels, especially with movie channels. Having to scroll through only 1-2 titles at a time is super inefficient and frustrating. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: How do I access a guide for one channel at a time?

shaw-tony

Hey jordanl,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the delay in response. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels. Unfortunately, with the new guide views with your HD box that option to view the specific channel list alone is no longer available. In order to view the channel listing, you will need to scroll right. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help