Shaw Participation

srglassw
Grasshopper

I notice that Shaw representatives no longer seem to participate on this Community Forum. Are others noticing this too? Without Shaw's participation I think the value of the forum is greatly diminished.

Anyone from Shaw reading this, a response would be welcome.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Shaw Participation

allanbay2
Grasshopper

Yea, I've noticed that too. Guess that's what happens when you let 25% of your staff go.

https://business.financialpost.com/telecom/shaw-to-take-450-million-hit-from-workforce-cuts-after-33... 

Pretty soon they'll only have a senior walking around at night watering plants and turning lights off and on.

Not applicable

Yeah, I think mark_vse‌ was one of them...  I haven't heard from him at all this year, including his direct work email address...

0 Kudos

mark_vse
Shaw Squad

Hey   i am still around and not going anywhere 

Just been super busy with BlueSky tv initiatives.

If i am tagged,  I respond when i can.  Otherwise, I haven’t been actively looking at threads just due to how busy I am.

cheers

Not applicable

0 Kudos

Not applicable

Noticed its been quiet as well. I'm not with Shaw anymore, but I still check in every now and then. Had some good discussions with mark_vse .

0 Kudos

budsgirl
Grasshopper

Yes I have noticed a lack of Shaw responses over the last few months.  Seems many questions and problems just go unanswered now.  Not very impressive and too bad as this was once a good way to report issues and have questions answered without having to sit on hold for ages.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help