Why has my bill gone from 80 dollars to 150 dollars a month

blairmy
Grasshopper

Why has my bill increased so drastically and no notifications that this is gonna happen like from 80 a month to 170 a month huge difference 

2 Replies

Re: Why has my bill gone from 80 dollars to 150 dollars a month

mrme
Grasshopper

With the extremely limited information you have provided in your post, it's nearly impossible to answer your question.  Most likely you were receiving credits from an initial promotion or value plan, and now they have expired.  I know from my Shaw bills, all credits and promotions clearly state when the start and end date is.

Instead of complaining here, why not speak with a Shaw representative directly?  They can be reached over the phone, through online chat, and even Twitter DM's.  From experience, sometimes it can take a little bit to get in touch with them, but they have access to your full account information and will be able to explain your price increase and even work with you to bring it down.

Since the forums are not monitored as closely by Shaw as they once were, the other options I have mentioned would serve you better than here.

Re: Why has my bill gone from 80 dollars to 150 dollars a month

shaw-tony

Hey blairmy,

Thank you for reaching out! Your best bet is to touch base with our customer support team to go over your account/billing details with you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help