Help with srs phone (Shaw technician issue)

shrimpie
Grasshopper

Hi, my senior pal moved within her srs residence & had a Shaw technician reinstate her long-existing no. as the new apt. had another phone number. Yesterday 8 Nov. 2018 the technician came & set up her new phone no. but only in her phone in the living room. The senior said she had a phone in the bedroom but he didn't link it to her proper phone. no. Residence management says the phone line in her bedroom is still connected to their system at the unwanted number. 

Perhaps the technician didn't realize he had to do both phone lines separately? Regardless, the 70-something sr called your technical no. today to ask for a technician to return and discovered she was #62 in line! and obviously cannot wait that long. Bottom line - technician must return to her srs residence apt. & fix the bedroom phone.

If you direct e-mail me, I can give you her specifics.Hope this can get resolves ASAP. Thanks.

Cheers, Pat

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Help with srs phone (Shaw technician issue)

shrimpie
Grasshopper

We're in Edmonton,AB

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

Hey shrimpie,

Thank you for reaching out! I am sorry for the long waits on the phone and the experience your friend had. I'd recommend touching base with our Chat, Facebook or Twitter team to get a more immediate response to get a service technician scheduled out for her. 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

shrimpie
Grasshopper

Twitter team has replied & hopefully resolved the issue. Thx.

shrimpie
Grasshopper

Thx. Shaw Twiiter acct replied & set up a date for technician to visit the sr. Hopeful it works out. Much appreciated.

TALK TO US
We're here to help