Jump to solution

Is anyone else in Somerset South Calgary without cable tonight? Ours was out on Saturday for three hours and has been down today since 2:00 p.m.

janinegervais
Grasshopper

Is anyone else experiencing cable issues in Somerset South Calgary today?  We were without cable on Saturday for three hours and today the cable has been out since 2:00 p.m.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Is anyone else in Somerset South Calgary without cable tonight? Ours was out on Saturday for three hours and has been down today since 2:00 p.m.

shaw-tamara

Hi janinegervais 

I'm not aware of any issues during that specific time, but you can check Southern Alberta  for service alerts for your area. If you don't see any outages or maintenance alerts listed for your area, I'd recommend getting in touch with tech support as it might be a different issue causing your cable to go down. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: Is anyone else in Somerset South Calgary without cable tonight? Ours was out on Saturday for three hours and has been down today since 2:00 p.m.

shaw-tamara

Hi janinegervais 

I'm not aware of any issues during that specific time, but you can check Southern Alberta  for service alerts for your area. If you don't see any outages or maintenance alerts listed for your area, I'd recommend getting in touch with tech support as it might be a different issue causing your cable to go down. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help