Why can’t I view “crave subscription only” content?

michstan
Grasshopper

Subscribed to HBO + Crave + movies. Tried to access a tv series which is locked out and is for crave subscription only. I thought a “Crave plus” subscription allows all crave content to be viewable. Locked out on ipad app and apple tv app.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies

Re: Why can’t I view “crave subscription only” content?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

If you subscribe to Crave, then you should have access. Which show was it? And are you able to access it through On Demand rather than the Crave app? 

0 Kudos

bostonbob
Grasshopper

Did you just subscribe today ???? I know that back when I started a subscription to the old Movie Central or The Movie Network packages that it could take up to 48 hours before I had access to their VOD library. 

0 Kudos

michstan
Grasshopper

Been subscribed for nearly 2 years. I wonder if it’s the recent change to the Crave app? I’m trying to watch the show “Damages” but am locked out. It’s weird.

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Hmmmn, this is odd! I went to the Crave website and searched for Damages, but nothing came up. However, it appears to be on FreeRange and says that the provider is Crave... I tested an episode and it seemed to work for me, so I think there might be an issue on Crave's end at the moment. Does it work if you try to view through https://freerange.shaw.ca/ ?

michstan
Grasshopper

Yes that does work! Thank you. I figured it was a glitch with the app.

0 Kudos

Same here , it just poofed off my list friday....It's usu...

Jasta
Grasshopper

Same here , it just poofed off my list friday....It's usually under TV, but now it's gone. I can watch it from my pc..but I would prefer to watch it on the big screen. I did reset my tv modem, unplugged and power cycled waited 5 mins , plugged back in , and the same. It's not there at all. 

0 Kudos

I have the same problem…..I had been watching the crave a...

waynjer61
Grasshopper

I have the same problem…..I had been watching the crave app for 2 years, as long as I have been subscribing to Crave and HBO via Shaw cable, but for some reason now, I cannot watch it and I have been writing to crave support, but everything they tell me to do, does not work.  What is going on ???

wayne

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help