Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS, Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS

Not applicable

Microsoft has slowly been incorporating movies download movies at forum  themselves in the Android airspace by making different office apps, then a launcher, and now bringing the Your Phone app which let's notifications to be synced up to Windows. What if Microsoft went all in and made their own ecosystem within the Android world similar to what Samsung has done, would you guys be up for it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS, Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS

Not applicable

This isn't a question for Shaw though..  Shouldn't you be asking Microsoft that?

Samsung really just made their own launcher and then an App-store, with a few tweaks to the Android OS.  Same as Microsoft I suppose.

0 Kudos

Re: Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS, Should Microsoft invest in making their own version of Android OS

Not applicable

I think you're in the wrong forum to be asking this. I don't think Shaw can answer this.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help