Issues with logging into My.shaw.ca?

ben-pahti
Grasshopper

Trying to log into my shaw account gives me the message:

"

Oops!

Something went wrong.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Don't worry, your account information is secure.

Try refreshing the page. If you get this message again, it means we're fixing something. Please try again later or contact us.

"

I get the same message on Firefox, Chrome, and IE. I resorted to the MyShaw App as well, but even then it says "We weren't able to load your account information". It's been doing this since last night, and I need to pay my December bill...

49 Replies

Re: Issues with logging into My.shaw.ca?

shaw-tamara

Hi  

Sorry about the troubles with this! We did have a known issue with My Shaw not working properly last week. Are you still having troubles with this? It should be resolved now so hopefully it's working for you again.

0 Kudos

Hi We are having the same issue as mentioned above again...

fe
Grasshopper

Hi

We are having the same issue as mentioned above again for the past 2 weeks - any solution for us to login?  We'd like to pay our bills!

Thanks!

I'm seeing any reports of current issues with MyShaw. Are...

shaw-valerie

@fe I'm not seeing any reports of current issues with MyShaw. Are you able to try logging in using another internet browser or try the My Shaw app? If you are seeing issues in an alternate browser and/or the MyShaw app, please get in touch with our technical support team here, so they can take a look at your account with you and get this sorted out. 

0 Kudos

Same issue with me. Tried logging in on different Android...

KG86
Grasshopper

Same issue with me. Tried logging in on different Android devices/browsers in addition to different computers/browsers. Shaw recommended transferring me to technical support to fix my issue. Last thing I'm going to do is sit on hold for another hour so they can make me jump through hoops and likely not fix the issue. This is clearly a Shaw problem, not a problem with my phones, computers or internet. Additionally, I keep getting emails saying my bill is overdue despite having paid it and I can't even log in to check my balance. Fix your garbage app and website Shaw! I hate to say it, but I've never had an issue with Telus' app or website.

that is certainly odd. Your Shaw ID used on Shaw Support...

shaw-tony

@KG86 My apologies for the inconvenience. Looks like there is a known issue that we are working on resolving right now. It is tracked under: INC0658555

I've been having this problem since I started with shaw i...

BGY11
Grasshopper

I've been having this problem since I started with shaw in August 2019. This is brutal. I can't even access my own acount..
The only way I can pay my bill is through my online banking.. Can this be fixed already?

oh no, that's very odd. It may be account specific in you...

shaw-tony

@BGY11 oh no, that's very odd. It may be account specific in your case. Did you touch base with any technical support to send a ticket up to our engineers to resolve?

0 Kudos

I'm having this problem too.  Fix your website!  This doe...

Murphy4
Grasshopper

I'm having this problem too.  Fix your website!  This doesn't seem to be isolated problem.

I am  having this problem as well, what is wrong with you...

joella1977
Grasshopper

I am  having this problem as well, what is wrong with your website???????   This is frustrating.  Renders your services useless if I cannot register a new mobile device for shaw open...

Why are you brushing this off ????

This is several people having the same issue and your response is ohhh noooo thats so strange......  

TALK TO US
We're here to help