Blackout Blue sky TV and internet

wrehab
Grasshopper

President Trumps speech to the nation has been blacked out on all our stations as well as internet.No live coverage at all. Only after an hour we were able to see and listen to the speech via cable after we had to reboot our system up.We only got to see and hear the repeated speech there after. No live coverage on utube or internet either. We have quite a big value plan package on blue sky that is bigger than the largest package you can get for all the money in the world we get blacked out on a presidential speech to address the nation! Anyone experience this at all?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Blackout Blue sky TV and internet

rickatk
Master

wrehab wrote:

President Trumps speech to the nation has been blacked out on all our stations as well as internet.No live coverage at all. Only after an hour we were able to see and listen to the speech via cable after we had to reboot our system up.We only got to see and hear the repeated speech there after. No live coverage on utube or internet either. We have quite a big value plan package on blue sky that is bigger than the largest package you can get for all the money in the world we get blacked out on a presidential speech to address the nation! Anyone experience this at all?

I was able to see  President Trump’s address the Democrats rebuttal and all the fact checks on the CBS 24/7 news app on Apple TV. This app is not the All Access app just the news feed. I did flip back to live TV and picked up the address on one of our news channels, I don’t recall which one. It was delayed by about 10 sec.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help