Season 2 Vs Season 02

blade_27
Grasshopper

I had the last episode of Orville {S2 Ep3} on PVR. When I was trying to watch it the last 15 minutes or so their was a loss of vocals. Music and sound effects came though fine but their was a total loss of sound where it came to what was being said {I'm off topic}. I've been checking On Demand daily waiting for S2 Ep3 to be added so I could re-watch it and it's been only S2 Ep2.

I just checked the seasons of Orville to see what episodes were available and of the two listed it's listed as

1) Season 2 Ep 2

2) Season 02 Ep 3

both episodes are from the second season but listed differently under the second season.

I know about the program guide error form and was wondering if theirs one for On Demand? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Season 2 Vs Season 02

shaw-tamara

Hello blade_27 !

It looks like episode 3 has been added to VOD - I was able to find it here VOD 

There is usually a delay after a program airs before it is added to VOD. This can vary by network and by the program, so it's hard to give a definitive answer on how long it takes before a show will be on VOD. In most cases it's 24 to 48 hours, but I have seen up to a week for some shows. Let us know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos

katie
Shaw Squad

The metadata with regards to program information would come directly from the network - we can email them to ensure they correct it moving forward (and potentially on this asset as well). 

Thanks for reporting!
-Katie

shaw-tamara

Thanks for chiming in! I just re-read the original question and realized I didn't understand it at all the first time around. Not enough coffee to see the 0 I guess  

Sorry about that,  ! 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help