I can't see emails older than a month in webmail

Not applicable

Assisting a client with Shaw webmail issues and she is unable to view emails that are older than a month in her webmail on her laptop but on her older desktop it works fine. Tried clearing browser history but that didn't resolve the issue.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
5 Replies

Re: I can't see emails older than a month in webmail

shaw-tamara

Hi  

That's a very odd one. Just to clarify, when you say she can't view them, does that mean she can't scroll down in the inbox to see the older emails? Or that when she tries to open them nothing happens? 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

So the emails exist, she can scroll to the bottom and see older emails on another computer. But on her laptop when she scrolls down it will only show emails from about a month ago (January 4th was the oldest one she could see today when she showed me).

Its not that they are there and she just cant open them, its that they aren't there or cant be seen when they should be.

0 Kudos

shaw-tamara

Thanks! This sounds like it might be an issue with the laptop itself. Do you know if she's tried testing it in another browser? 

0 Kudos

Not applicable

I believe so yes. I'm just following up with her now but I'm not sure if I'll get a reply right away. If the second browser doesn't work would you have another suggestion I could try?

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

travis.carr  Is she using an email client on her desktop? Older emails may be cached on the client and not kept on webmail. It may also be a settings issue in the preferences. Are you able to tell me if the Sign In is set under "Advanced" similar to the image below?

TALK TO US
We're here to help