My channel listing does not show the BlueSky channel numbers as it should, but the old ones which don't apply to my Blue Sky service.

Not applicable

My channel listing does not show the BlueSky channel numbers as it should, but the old ones which don't apply to my Blue Sky service. How can this be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: My channel listing does not show the BlueSky channel numbers as it should, but the old ones which don't apply to my Blue Sky service.

shaw-tony

Hey sgreensp,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are trying to view your channels through your MyShaw login, it may take up to one billing cycle to update to your new channel numbers. I am sorry for any inconvenience! You can reach out to customer support so they are able to send you an email with your current channel list. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: My channel listing does not show the BlueSky channel numbers as it should, but the old ones which don't apply to my Blue Sky service.

Not applicable

shaw-tony‌ I think this is an ongoing issue, mine is like that for almost a year, reported and was told last June that someone is looking into it but nothing's happening

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

soso406 Oh no! I will recommend touching base with technical support directly to investigate further. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

0 Kudos

Not applicable

shaw-tony‌, I did several times and the answer always was it is being worked on. I gave up.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help