rolandq

After Update, PVR List Always Displays Scheduler

Discussion created by rolandq on Feb 28, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 18, 2019 by technut

The behaviour of the latest update has been changed to always display the Scheduler option when the PVR List is opened.

I find this to be a very annoying change.  It is very rare when I open the PVR List wanting to look to see what is going to be recorded.  And if I do, a simple left/right displays the Scheduler.

On the other hand, I have a very large number of recordings. Quite often I leave the PVR List at a recorded program I plan on watching later in the day, or on one I would like someone else to watch, so later all they need to do is open the PVR List.  This is no longer possible.

Some time I want to stop watching a recorded program to check out a score in a live event.  That used to be as easy as selecting Stop, going to Live TV, selecting the PVR List and then clicking OK as the recording I was watching is selected.  Now after returning to the PVR List I need to page, perhaps as many as 10 or more times, then if the show has more than one episode recorded, display the episodes and page trying to find the specific episode I was watching.  Very, very annoying and wasteful of my time.

I would like to request that Shaw reverse this change, or if they are at all interested in having happy customers, allow both behaviours based on a option that can chosen by the customer.

Aubrey

Outcomes