Needs Provisoning

rushboyz
Grasshopper

So I have not been able to get my Outlook Mobile Calendar to sync with anything. I think I have found the reason but for some reason SHAW thinks that they no longer need tech support to help clients. When I log onto Webmail and go into preferences then into Mobile devices, it shows my Android and Surface but both are listed as "Needs Provisioning" but doesn't show how do this or allows you to do this. 

Anyone able to figure out how to fix this. Basically I am getting partial communication between SHAW and my phone, Surface and Desktop. 

Of course with ZERO help from SHAW because all they give you is "Have you checked the website". 

A tech company without techs what an interesting business model. 

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Re: Needs Provisoning

shaw-tamara

Hi rushboyz 

As per Third-Party Support FAQs we are unable to support third party applications, including email clients like Outlook. That said, you may be able to resolve this issue by visiting Microsoft's support pages - I was able to find this link through Google and it looks like it might be a good place for you to start. 

0 Kudos

Re: Needs Provisoning

chuckconroy
Grasshopper

I have the same issue, I need to sync my calendar with a mobile device (android) ; or microsoft Outlook, Google, somewhere. Have tried for years. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help