So this problem started right after the switch to Daylight Savings time. I noticed that the time for messages received was behind by 1 hour on both my phone and on " My SHAW " page. At first I figured that since the switch to Daylight Savings had just happened it might take a few days to automatically be corrected. After a few more days it still had not been updated so I called in but the Phone Tech person was completely stumped. So now I figured I was probably just stuck with the incorrect time. Today I noticed that the time on my phone was now correct but the time on " My SHAW " page was still 1 hour behind so I called SHAW again. And once again the Phone Tech guy was stumped so I was hoping that somebody here knew how to fix the problem.