Bluecurve app not finding devices.

Not applicable

This message never changes in the devices tab. 

"We're loading your devices for the first time. This may take a few minutes.

Your device list will include those currently connected to your home network as well as those that have connected in the past few months." Anyway to fix this?

Labels (1)
11 Replies

Re: Bluecurve app not finding devices.

shaw-tony

Hey wins,

Thank you for reaching out! That is certainly an odd error. Just to double check, do you have a BlueCurve Gateway at home with your Internet plan? If you haven't done so already, can you try and delete/reinstall the app? Also, can you please include an image/screenshot of the message so we can take a further look? 

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

rolyat77
Grasshopper

Cannot load on my friends system, keeps cycling back to your signing page... have tried on IOS and android... have deleted program and reloaded... I have done just about everything I can at my end. Yesterday spoke with support and they confirmed there is a glitch, which they were working on. Any updates or recommendations?

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

rolyat77 there was an issue last night which should be resolved now. To use the app, you will need a BlueCurve Gateway attached to your account for it to work. Give it a try again and let me know how it goes!

0 Kudos

rolyat77
Grasshopper

Hi Tony, I attempted to connect again today and it keeps returning me to the signin page. I deleted the program, restarted my phone, installed the program, made sure I was on the right network (this is my neighbour's system) and tried to load the program. I filled in the username and password and it looped back to the signin screen... 

My friend is running an XB6, has the pods, and we just can't install them as we can't get the signin to work. He is Not in bridged mode and everything appears right at our end...

I have access to his account and password... Could the fact that there are 3 locations on this account have anything to do with it?

I am in bridged mode on my system, so can't try it on my network, I don't want to mess with my nicely balanced service 🙂

Helllllp!!!

0 Kudos

shaw-tony

rolyat77 thank you for reporting back. It is possible that the login is attached to an account (since he has 3) without the BlueCurve Gateway set up. You will need to login to the MyShaw account to make the account with the BlueCurve Gateway as the primary account for it to work properly. If it still continues to be an issue, I will recommend touching base with our technical support team members to further investigate towards a resolution, so we can have those pods activated.

0 Kudos

I also have the problem. There was no problem at all acce...

Radish
Grasshopper

I also have the problem. There was no problem at all accessing Amazon Dot 3rd generation but the wifi smart sockets that I'm trying to connect via wifi with the cellphone does not recognize any of them.

0 Kudos

did you split your WiFi to the 2.4/5Ghz networks or is it...

shaw-tony

@Radish did you split your WiFi to the 2.4/5Ghz networks or is it meshed into one? Have you tried a factory reset on the modem and the WiFi smart sockets to see if they will pick up the signal?

0 Kudos

Yes I have done the factory reset on the modem and the so...

Radish
Grasshopper

Yes I have done the factory reset on the modem and the socket. I believe the issue is either with the Wifi Smart Socket or with the eFamilycloud app that is used to detect the socket at this point. The modem works perfectly with both Amazon Echo Dot 3's that I have as well as everything else. The app just plain can't discover the socket is the problem. I just wanted to know if Shaw had any problems with the modem in this regard but I can't see any at all with the modem. I also checked the security levels and everything is good to go.

0 Kudos

ah, yes those may be the issue if everything else is work...

shaw-tony

@Radish ah, yes those may be the issue if everything else is working with no problems. Maybe re-installing the app could help.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help