Transaction fee charge

kjabs
Grasshopper

Hey there, we just recently upgraded to Shaw blu sky and since I’ve got my most recent bill I noticed that Shaw is trying to charge me transaction fees for unreturned equipment. The problem is that the old equipment was returned by the installer who upgraded us. I called Shaw about a week ago to say that the old equipment was returned by the tech. They said they had to put in a request and such to reverse the charge. A week later and my account balance has not changed, (the transaction fees have not been reversed) just curious how long it takes to get something like this sorted and if I should call Shaw back since I have not heard anything yet, thank

Labels (2)
4 Replies

Re: Transaction fee charge

shaw-tony

Hey kjabs,

I am sorry for any frustrations this may have caused. The charges should have been removed. I'd recommend checking in with our customer support team members to investigate further.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Re: Transaction fee charge

Not applicable

I've had the same issue before. I think the installing tech never checked in the returned hardware. 

I contacted Shaw via chat and the charge was removed. It took a few days to reflect on my balance, but it was indeed removed.

We just switched over and upgraded our equipment (tech to...

Rich969
Grasshopper

We just switched over and upgraded our equipment (tech took our old equipment).  I just received our first bill and noticed it was higher then I was told it would be and I noticed a transaction fee of $50.  

0 Kudos

Could be an installation charge, call or chat in to Shaw...

rstra
Grand Master

Could be an installation charge, call or chat in to Shaw to find out what is going on. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help