AnsweredAssumed Answered

PVR (model DCX3400-M) isn't Recording Series.

Question asked by elaine81tv on Mar 10, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 by kevinds

The shows that have series recordings will have the series recording icon next to them in the guide.  That icon will remain there until the time for the show to start recording, but the show doesn't record.  The series recording icon disappears from the guide.  I haven't seen this happen, but I have checked a few minutes after the show should have started taping, and the icon is gone.  I set a recording to pick up the show an hour later (the same show is on different channels at different times) by going to the entry in the guide and scheduling a recording.  The recording icon appeared, and all seemed well.  The show still didn't record, however; this is a failure to record using two different methods of recording (if it matters, it's for One Upon a Time, at 6 pm and 7 pm).  I switched to the actual channel with the show on and pressed the record button on the remote, and the show began to record.  This is the second time this has happened (the other time was Thursday night, with Big Bang Theory at 6 pm).

Outcomes