AnsweredAssumed Answered

Not getting what I'm paying for.

Question asked by dragonimir on Mar 12, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 18, 2013 by shaw-colin

Greetings, I recently upgraded from high speed 20 to BB100 in hopes of getting better download rates. I'll try to be as brief as possible while listing all of the key details. During the evening hours of around 6-11pm or so roughly, I've been getting way less Mbits download than I'm supposed to be receiving. I upgraded from high speed 20 thinking that this would solve the problem, and while I get around 80-90 Mbits during other parts of the day/night, during those peak hours I'm getting around 10 Mbits download, sometimes even less. I do multiple speed-tests during the day, the ping only increases from 40-50 or so which is fine I suppose, and the upload being 3 Mbits is fine as well. The main problem I have obviously is the fact that I'm getting 1/10th or sometimes even less than what I'm paying for in terms of download. I am directly connected to the modem/router, I've tried resetting it multiple times, and I'm not downloading anything during the test. Clearly this is an issue somehow involved with your end, seeing as I still have the same problem as I previously did with the old package. I'd like to get this fixed ASAP obviously, since I can't really do much during those hours currently with this problem, and I'm not happy that I'm not getting even half of what I'm paying for.

Outcomes