I was having a long time loading Webpage today. Once they were connected everything went along just fine. I did a speedtest from speedtest.net and while it took forever to start once it ran it ran fast.
So I used ICSI Netalyzr to see what was going on and found out the DNS server is extremely slow at obtaining information.
Your ISP's DNS resolver requires 8700 ms to conduct an external lookup. It takes 79 ms for your ISP's DNS resolver to lookup a name on our server.
This is particularly slow, and you may see significant performance degradation as a result.
So if anyone is having slow internet this could be the cause.