AnsweredAssumed Answered

Lost everything on my PVR

Question asked by harryiriye on Mar 21, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2013 by shaw-matt

I have a Motorola DCT6416 III HD-PVR,  I know it is not the most up-to-date piece of equipment out there but it has never given me a single problem so, why spend money to upgrade for nothing???  Imagine my surprise when I headed into my media room to spend some very rare extra time watching some of my favorite shows that I had recorded.  Instead of finding the list of shows that I have recorded I found a blank slate and changes to the options.  I clicked the Settings button on my remote and instead of finding PVR, I see a new option that says VCR Timers (VCR...did I suddenly time travel back to 1985???).  Anyhow, who cares what you are calling it now, I went in to that option to watch some shows that I had recorded and found none of my recording were there.  All of my future recordings have been deleted and none of my recordings are available.  What has happened???  Where are my shows???  Can I get them back?  When did this change? When were we going to be told?  What am I missing here?  Please expain because, right now, I am not a very happy customer!

Outcomes