viewer

2013 Billing cycle changes

Discussion created by viewer on Mar 22, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2013 by dialedin

Hello,

First, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't figure out where to post it.

I received a letter in the mail saying the billing cycle system at Shaw is changing in 2013

I am previously on a 3 month billing cycle, and Shaw has indicated to me that they will be moving me, and several hundred

others on a 1 month billing cycle to.  I find this change unfair because our family is on a low-income budget, and we have

had to remove channels to keep up to payment. Infact we are on a basic standard definition package because our family rarely watches television these days. We are trying to save the most that we can. We have a been a loyal customer for over a decade. The rep was apologetic, however,

I realize nothing can be done in my situation. That is very troubling how you have treated your most loyal of customers, in which you are moving

us to a one month billing cycle, and giving us no say what-so-ever. I understand your company has to make changes to meet industry standards, but it seems the customer comes last in these types of decisions.

Petty-6908 (13:33:28):

"We are completing this change to bring us in line with industry standards. All customers will be moved over to a 1 month cycle."

Outcomes